The members of Iceland Tourism Cluster Initiative are 45 from all over the value chain of Tourism. The cluster network consists of travel agents, tour operators, hotels, attractions and activities, restaurants, airlines, public relations, IT solutions, maintenance service, engineer service, banks, foreign exchange, law firms, educational institutions and retail.
The members of the Iceland Tourism network agree to:
- Enhance and reinforce collaboration and cooperation
- Increase innovation in the tourism business
- Improve professionalism and quality
- Strengthen the infrastructure
- Be responsible in their work